FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Friday, January 21, 2005

fuckin Dave Annable?

i went to elementary school with this kid. then i moved away, grew up, went to college.

where once again we randomly crossed paths during freshman orientation where he made out with my best friend in a stairwell. i think there's a story about some chick taking a dump in the closet of his dorm room in Wilson Hall too...

and so i'm in my PJs on this blustery Friday evening, with my quilt, my dog, and my rented chick-flicks and romantic comedies...

and there he is again! he's a regular goddamn-virtual moviestar!

good for him, right? i mean, he was a humongous dweeb...like the clingy, annoying kind...but he was nice and funny. ha... really funny. funniest when i ran into him at the Monopole that one night that i discovered he was on the rugby team. i turned to his teammates in disbelief. this Dave Annable? this guy right here is on the rugby team?

i'm glad that this little oh-my-god-you're-in-your-PJs-eating-gobstoppers-and-he's-in-the-movies moment didn't depress me.

i'm serious. it didn't. it was an "awww, Dave!" moment. hooray for Dave!

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2005 04:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i made out with a movie star...hehe...

 
At 5/12/2005 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I had that exact same experience! I worked with him in Disney World...we got shitty together a few times. Then there I am with my chick flick (which is fine, since I am a chick!) and THERE he is... Good for him... Now, if only I'd kept in touch ;)

 
At 5/12/2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger kristine said...

he's on friendster, dude. giddy up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home