FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Sunday, May 08, 2005

nooooooo...

so, yeah. this is my favorite aisle at the grocery store. big surprise, i know.

Picture019-1

but something made me pause with horror the other day at my local ghetto-fabulous ShopRite as i purused the cleansing products for sale.

Picture020

LavANDA?

what in the name of anything holy?! really, i post this with the hopes that someone out there can explain to me why my Windex people have blasphemed the English language this way. please. you must not understand what Windex means to me. yes, it's that weird.

and for a good kick to the abdomen while i writhe on the ground, i spot this on my way home (and nearly kill myself taking the picture):

Picture019

it has been a sad day for the English language. let us have a moment of silence.

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2005 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Slight Clutter said...

I literally laughed out loud at this post. What's extra funny (funny/pathetic... what's the difference really?) is that it took me about two minutes to get the whole lavanda thing. Sad, indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home