FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Saturday, July 23, 2005

ryan fucking adams

this dude is one of my favorites. like, top 5, if not top 3.

but, he's also a tremendous asshole. it's a struggle to see this guy in concert and still love him afterwards. if he talks, it's gibberish. if he plays, it's not what you want to hear. if he's on stage, he's likely taken too much of some sort of stimulant. or depressant. or a nice mixture of both.

so you go home, curse him out a bit, pout, bemoan Ticketmaster, and then play a bunch of his songs that made you a fan to begin with. eventually, you decide to not totally give up on him. there's always AA, or rehab, or zoloft. i'm sure the chick that dumped him in NYC was a complete bitch. i'll give him that. it'd fuck any of us up, probably. it's not his fault. right? right.

because, in the end, he's still one of the few artists that has the balls to do this: "shut the fuck up, asshole!"

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2005 10:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is still a dick who I won't pay to see ever again

 
At 7/28/2005 06:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank fuck that is Ryan Adams your talkin' about. On first reading your post I thought you liked Bryan Adams, now that would be sick....

cause "Everything I do, I do it for you!"

Love the sound clip.

 
At 7/28/2005 04:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As K's date for this ill-fated Ryan Adams show, I must regretfully add that even though I love his music, the show was one of the worst she ever dragged me too. At least I got a cute shirt out of the whole experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home