FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Friday, July 15, 2005

told you. (LOOK AT THE NEW FUN POLL!)

well, by now you should know that i live my life to entertain you. to amuse you. to, yeah.

anyway. this past week was kind of dull. numbingly dull.
then there was Wednesday night, when i spent my time at the bars with an alcoholic, semi-racist (is that possible?), sex-crazed former co-worker.
that evening led to fuckbuckets worth of drinking and even more amounts of embarrassment for this dumb ass drunk.

so embarrassing and, shameful, really, that i'm not going to share them. publicly, anyway. so, just shake your head and silently scorn me.

BUT!! MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!

look at my new gimmick. it's a weekly poll. every week you can click on new buttons and be enlightened and amazed and humored by your favorite blogger.

(oh, and no. he hasn't called. can we call this one yet? it's clearly brain dead. "i told you so!" does not feel sweet in this situation, but it's all i've got. so, I TOLD YOU SO!)

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Dennis Michael said...

I hear ya...my week was terribly humdrum, too. The only amusing part of the week was when I was calling the play-by-play at the baseball game last night, where I was pretending I was a broadcaster on WFAN 660 AM, NY, an Infinitiy Broadcasting System. Perhaps now that it is Saturday things will change into my favor. I also like beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home