FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

a coupla' things

for those of you playing at home, here are the result's for last week's quiz. windex was the winner and the correct answer. all other options run very closely behind my beautiful blue buffer.

weekly poll #1

i yanked this one a bit early so that i could run a oh-so-important poll for this week. please read and vote asap. mmkay? grrrreeat.

oh, and no, i'm not the dude in my profile picture. i'm a female. please check out my flickr page if you need to fantasize about me with an image.

thanks
--management.

3 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 09:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit! I totally voted for the wrong thing on your new poll. I voted "yes, you piece-of-crap deviant," but i meant to vote "no way." Sorry about that!! And remember the rule...it's okay to date someone who is half your age plus 7. That makes 21 the youngest age you can have relations with! You are totally in!

 
At 7/20/2005 03:39:00 PM, Blogger kristine said...

PD, rubbing alcohol is definitely second place. i clean my non-glare eyeglass lenses with it daily. then i huff the tissue afterwards.

gina, fuck YEAH! you know EVERYTHING! when you see kristen, tell her my neck is healing. slowly. be careful.

 
At 7/20/2005 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Dennis Michael said...

I personally like that orange stuff in a can that I use at work. It takes the labels off while making everything smelling orangey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home